A Girl Like Me Inc. offers:
- Free baby items (i.e., diapers, wipes, bottles, baby milk and food, clothing)
- Free self-care kits for our Girls, Teens, Teen Moms, and Moms
- Free resources on various services
- Mentoring program for our Girls, Teens, and Teen Moms where we focus on the topics listed below:
- Bullying/ Domestic Violence
- CPR – First Aid
- Finances/ Budgeting
- Family/ Friend Relationships
- Mental Health
- Personal Hygiene
- Pregnancy/ Pregnancy Prevention
- Sexual Activity/ STD’s
- Vision Boards
We also offer Books, Journal Writing, A Girl Like Me Talks, Field Trips, Community Outreach, and Educational Baby Classes for Our Moms!
"Daughters of the Community" Book
We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with The International Girls Academy, a nonprofit organization that helps underrepresented students gain the tools, resources, mentorship, educational travel experiences they need to make their mark on the world.
On behalf of the students from The International Girls Academy and A Girl Like Me Inc., we would like to thank board members, community supporters, stakeholders of IGA, and everyone who has made this book possible, we thank you so much for your support! We hope the stories from the next generation of leaders help to inspire, motivate, and shed light on how you can support the next generation of girl leaders. Order your copy today!